Click on your Apple ID and enter password to confirm ‘sign out’. In case the problem persists, try Stellar Toolkit for iPhone to fix the iOS issue. Factory reset is commonly known to fix iOS-related problems such as slow performance, Black screen of Death, White Screen, touchscreen not working, and more. Now check if the iPhone performance issue is resolved or not. Turn it off for a few seconds and then turn it on. See if this resolves iPhone software problem. This happens if you have moved your iTunes library to external memory.
- Step 3 Connect your iPhone to the PC and put it into Recovery/DFU mode following the instructions.
- And the firmware file corrupt iPhone issue often happens when the computer isn’t able to find or recognize the right firmware files for your iPhone.
- If you want to repair damaged Word, Excel, or PDF, select Documents and filter a specific category.
- If you wish to overcome it, then click on the “Restore” button and follow the on-screen instructions.
You can recover data from a crashed, non-booting, or inaccessible Mac by following a simple data recovery process. If your answer to any of the above questions is yes, you need to get the concerned component repaired or replaced to resolve Mac’s black screen issue. Similarly, if one of your Mac’s internal hardware components is damaged, it may cause a black screen of death.
When restoring your iPhone, the software issue causing your iPhone to restart randomly may be solved. So, just check whether you have downloaded any third-party app or updated app before iPhone keeps restarting. And then, uninstall the faulty app to stock Android firmware see if the issue is repaired.
- Type your email address to get a reminder and download link right to your inbox.
- Finder or iTunes will always re-download the system software from the Apple servers if it fails to locate a matching or up-to-date IPSW file.
- How can you fix the issue if your Lenovo won’t boot?
- We hope that after following these easy suggestions, you would be able to move post an issue related to your device.
- Look at which error your iPad belong to.
- The reason why this check is essential is that several users found out that their issues regarding software update failed to be resolved by just restarting their devices.
With such useful features, TunesKit iOS System Recovery is very easy-to-use. To restore iOS firmware, all you need to do is to click several buttons. Minutes later, your firmware on iPhone will be restored.
Now, you may want to dive into the following methods to get an idea. Once running into such an annoyance, there is no wonder why people will scream out like ‘why won’t my iPhone turn on?